slide show
Image Map

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Rundown

Hey everyone! I just have to say I'm sorry that these are so late, I've just come off of the busiest two weeks of my photography career, with a shoot nearly every other day--and I'm still working part time at my other job on top of it. I apologize that there are only a few of each of these shoots, there are seriously hundreds I could post and I just had to choose a few. Which is so hard, like choosing a favorite child when you just love them all! This busyness will keep up for another few weeks so bear with me! I still have at least two more to post and three or four upcoming shoots in the next week or so. I just have to say that I love my job, thanks for letting me take pictures of all you beautiful people, I love you all! Stay tuned!

Crystal

No comments: