slide show
Image Map

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pre-Registration ends today!

I just wanted to remind everyone that Pre-Registration at the discount price will be ending tonight at midnight! Don't wait...it will go back to the regular price of $249 tomorrow. I do want to let you know that payment is NOT due at the time of registration. We will send you a paypal invoice, which is due before the day of the workshop. This is a great Christmas opportunity...for yourself, for a wife or husband, for a friend...anybody with a camera and a desire to jump into the field of photography. Only a few more spaces are available! Register today!

And, here is the itinerary for our day! We will spend the day in the cozy atmosphere of the Grand, drinking hot chocolate, learning more about photography, listening to Christmas music....okay just kidding about the Christmas music. Kind of. :)

I also want to let you know that at the workshop I will be giving participants copies of all my documents (contracts, copyright releases, wedding worksheets, etc) as well as fully editable photoshop files of some of my favorite wedding, baby and senior announcements. I am also compiling lists of my favorite online resources and photo locations... you will get it all. AND a special gift that I can't disclose... :)

Can't wait!

1 comment:

Ashley, Mike, Mylie, Chloe said...

wish I could go..but mike already got me one! Let me know how it goes!