slide show
Image Map

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stefanie and Tayler's groomals

So Stefanie is totally on the same wavelength as me.  I think we're kindred spirits.  How do I know this?  Because when I say something like, "Hey, lets go shoot your bridals in a cemetery!" She doesn't say "You want to shoot my bridals WHERE?!?" Instead, she says, "Let's do it!"  Now that's my kind of girl! :)  I don't think she'll be regretting her decision to go along with my crazy ideas, because as it turns out, cemeteries at sunset are beautiful.  Throw in a gorgeous bride and her handsome groom...well.  You  can see the results for yourself. :)


Stefanie and Tayler 004

Stefanie and Tayler 005

Stefanie and Tayler 010

Stefanie and Tayler 012

Stefanie and Tayler 027

Stefanie and Tayler 032

Stefanie and Tayler 037

Stefanie and Tayler 040

Stefanie and Tayler 042

Stefanie and Tayler 043

Stefanie and Tayler 047

Ahhhh....what a moment!
Stefanie and Tayler 050

Stefanie and Tayler 060

Stefanie and Tayler 070

Stefanie and Tayler 073

Stefanie and Tayler 094

Stefanie and Tayler 097

Stefanie and Tayler 101

I love the moody drama of the fog...
Stefanie and Tayler 112

Stefanie and Tayler 116

Stefanie and Tayler 119

Stefanie and Tayler 129

If this session doesn't put you in the mood for fall, I don't know what will.
But then, I love fall. :)

PS...Besides being beautiful, Stefanie is also an amazing girl and she and Tayler have an incredible story! Check out her blog here.

2 comments:

what kind of a name is abra said...

First one!!! Love the pictures! Beautiful couple, amazing scenery, looooove the fog machine. What a cool shoot!
Aunt Abra

Erika said...

ooooh I love the cemetery shots! Under the veil, Stef on the stump, on the stairs. Gorgeous!