slide show
Image Map

Thursday, January 27, 2011

2010 Image of the Year and a thank you.

Voting for the favorite 2010 Wedding Image ended last night at midnight!  And the winner is... (big surprise here)
BREANNE AND CHAD!  They brought in a whopping 2331 votes for their engagement session photo!
Congrats you two!  Dinner and a movie are on me, as well as a 1 year anniversary session! (Though since I am due like 4 days before your anniversary, it might have to be slightly before or after...but we'll work it out!) Also, look for this image in my header in a coming day...



I really must also give a shout out to our runners up, they all broke 100 votes. These guys will be getting a little date-night surprise in the mail from me as well. :)

1st runner up: Staci and Nathan, for Staci's bridal shot  (659 votes!!)
2nd runner up: Stefanie and Tayler, for their groomal shot (356 votes!!)
3rd runner up: David and Jamie, for their groomal shot (267 votes!!)

To all of the winners, please email me with your current address to claim your prize!


AND, A THANK YOU...
Thanks to all of you who voted.  In 1 week I saw my blog stats go up exponentially.  Thank you for your support of both me and all of my super-awesome 2010 couples.  I know I've said it before, but I will say it again:  I have the BEST clients out there.  You make my job so easy!

Because I am in a such a good mood, I will be giving 10% off any wedding package AND an additional $150 product credit to anyone who contacts me before the end of January about booking their 2011 wedding!  

I love you guys!

No comments: