slide show
Image Map

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Paige and Caleb's groomal sneak peek

I don't actually get to shoot Paige and Caleb's wedding day (insert frowny face here!) as I am supposed to be having a baby at that time, but I was really excited when I still got to do this groomal session for them tonight!  I hadn't met Paige before today, but it turns out she was an EFY counselor to one of my little sisters not too long ago, and she also knows one of my friends and a former bride of mine (the awesome Kierstyn).  She and Caleb were so amazing to work with, and everything turned out so well...despite not having picked a location until an hour before the shoot OR being approached by about a dozen of the strangest people I've ever met in my life during the shoot.  :)  Thanks again guys!  You are great together!



No comments: