slide show
Image Map

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall Family Special







I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing a family photo blitz this month, so tell everyone you know! Get a $10 discount on the regular family shoot price AND free Christmas Cards! I have fliers and business cards for anyone who is interested. Here are a few samples of the Christmas Cards I've done so far for this season, but I can whip one up to whatever specifications are needed. And remember, all proceeds go to the "support Crystal while she's on unpaid maternity leave in December" fund. And if you already have a family picture you want on a Christmas Card (provided you have the copyright) you can purchase (or have me design) 25 of these 4x8 designs w/ envelopes for $20.


Thanks everybody!

No comments: