slide show
Image Map

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Burgener Family

Recognize these guys? I did Jeremy's and Christine's wedding last year in May:

I guess I must have done a decent job because they called me back to do family pics for his side of the family. :) And seriously...this family is a total blast. I'm not kidding. Probably one of the funnest family shoots ever. At one point I was laughing so hard I was almost crying.

And can you believe the eyes on these kids? I'm dying...




To all of my friends in Syracuse that check this blog, you absolutely must give these guys a hard time. Yes, folks, these manly men in pink are a firefighter and a cop in Syracuse. They were forced to wear the pink but I think they embraced it a little too eagerly. :)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures look great, those kids do have pretty eyes It was so fun having you do the pictures. Thank you so much.

Kristi West said...

Oh I love the colors!! I can tell that is a great fun family! :) and you captured that! great photos!