slide show
Image Map

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wendy's Bridals






























Wendy wanted kind of an an old fahsioned, classically elegant feel for her bridals, so we went down to the Rio Grande Building in Salt Lake. I loved the huge, dramatic windows (see previous post!) But we only had a half hour of shooting on the interior before they closed so we shot a few outside as well...I loved all of them! It helped that Wendy looked fabulous, of course! Can't wait for the wedding day on the 8th of August, which is an excellent time to get married (it is just 1 day before my 4th wedding anniversary!)

3 comments:

Melody said...

I really like the first one and the fourth one. The red walls in the background look awesome. :D

Samantha Jane said...

I love these...some of your best yet!

Kierstyn said...

I agree some of your best. So I am totally down for your artsy photos! So let's choose a goal for s day so I can work out lol jk! Let's do it though!