slide show
Image Map

Friday, December 18, 2009

Things to know...plus a sneak peek

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to give everyone a short update.... The first thing you need to know is that I will be taking a much needed holiday from the 20th-28th of December.  I won't be taking print orders or editing or blogging or anything...me, a book, my blanket and cup of hot cocoa are gonna get reeeal friendly.  I will, however, be taking phone calls and emails, so if you need to contact me, I will be readily available. :)

The second thing you need to know is that my prices and policies will be changing a bit on January first.  If you are a bride or groom planning a 2010 wedding, you must have a consult scheduled by January 1st to receive the 2009 pricing.  (That is worded kinda strangely.  You only have to contact me via email or phone and arrange your consult before the 1st...we don't have to actually have the consult before the 1st, that would be stressful!)

If you are wanting to book your 2010 wedding with me, please don't wait! I have already booked 2010 weddings as far out as July.  And to ensure the very best service to all my clients (and to maintain some semblance of sanity!), I am limiting the weddings I will book this next year.  So please email me or call me soon to ensure your wedding date is still available.

And since no post is complete without a photo, here is a quick peek at Clay and Clarissa's gorgeous wedding last week:




  XOXOXO

No comments: