slide show
Image Map

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Clay and Clarissa's wedding day


It was another cold one for Clay and Clarissa's wedding day (seems to be a theme we've had going lately) but still a great day!  I've shot weddings at temples all the way from Logan to Manti and everywhere in between but this was the first wedding I've ever done at the temple closest to me--the Ogden temple.  And I have to say, it was so beautiful in the ice and snow...so if you're thinking about getting married soon, especially in the winter, consider the Ogden temple!  Congrats again to Clay and Clarissa!

3 comments:

Samantha Jane said...

Wow...stunning. That's all I've got! Wow.

Handsfullmom said...

Beautiful photos! I love the one of their shoes. =)

Kierstyn said...

Very stunning! I love your new header