slide show
Image Map

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Amy and Marcus {Engagements+Bridals}

Amy is my sister in law, and I have to say, probably one of the most beautiful girls I know, inside and out.  Marcus is one lucky guy if you ask me!  But since Marcus is also equally awesome, it works out perfectly.  And the fun thing about taking pictures for people you are close to (and can boss around without regret) is that you get to do things you might not normally get to do...such as drag them to the arches in Moab. :)  These two got married last month and in the hustle and bustle of the wedding...and oh, yeah having a baby two weeks ago...I never even posted a sneak peek of their bridal/groomal session or their wedding.  So when I was contemplating what to post today, it was easy to decide.  Congrats you guys, we love you both, and Marcus we are so happy to have you part of the family!





































No comments: