slide show
Image Map

Friday, October 28, 2011

2011 Holiday Sessions


I have decided, in an attempt to maintain some time for myself and my family during the holiday season this year, that I need to limit the holiday sessions I do.  Last year was a liiiiiiittle bit on the crazy side!

That said, there really are only a handful of sessions available--all on a first come, first serve basis.  To reserve your day/time, a $50 deposit is due at the time of booking, the remainder due at least 1 day prior to your session.

SOOOOOOO....I also have another, very important announcement to make.  As of January 1st I will be changing my business structure a little bit, and with that comes some policy and pricing changes, especially for family and portrait sessions.  I am shifting some of my focus to my design products (check out www.envisionimageannouncements.blogspot.com to see what I have been working on)  so that I can spend a little bit less time out shooting and hunched in front of a computer editing, and a little bit more enjoying life with my boys.

So what does this mean for you?  Weddings will remain my primary focus, and while the pricing will stay pretty close to the same with only minor adjustments, there will be some policy changes.  Family and Portrait sessions will have some pricing changes as well as policy changes, and I will be restricting how many of those I book a month as well.

Booking prior to these changes will ensure your pricing and guarantee the policies I use for your photo sessions.  I strongly encourage anyone considering me for their 2012 wedding to contact me asap, as I am already booking into fall of next year.

I love you all!  Thanks a million times over for your business and encouragement...I cherish every word you send my way!

No comments: