slide show
Image Map

Monday, October 17, 2011

Andrea and Wyn...groomals

Looking back on this session, its easy to forget that I was 8 3/4 months pregnant.  In fact, I delivered my little boy 6 days after this shoot, and then did their wedding 3 weeks after that.  Yep, it was a liiiiiiittle bit crazy, but so worth it!  Andrea and Wyn are an absolute pleasure to work with, sooooo photogenic (I mean, c'mon...people should not be that gorgeous.  Just sayin') and so in love.  And despite the fact that it was like 100 degrees in July and I was hauling a 9 pounder around in my tummy, this whole session was a walk in the park.

I think what is so special about these images is that they have the feeling of another era.  As in, Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, or Elizabeth Gaskill. (Seriously, if you haven't seen/read North and South, do it.  Now.)  It was a feeling that carried on into their wedding day (soon to be posted) and I'm certain, through the rest of their lives.  That's my kind of love. :)

And yeah, they totally rocked the parasol-top hat combo.
















3 comments:

Kierstyn said...

stunning! simply stunning...

Carolanne said...

Love this shoot. Has to be one of my favorites.

Shayna said...

This couple is one of the most adorable gorgeous couples I've ever seen. They are super photogenic too, although that is also just because the photographer is super awesome too. Love these and their engagements soooooo much!