slide show
Image Map

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jared and Chelsea























What a hot couple! Jared and Chelsea got married in the Draper Temple on the 25th of September. You'd think after doing a wedding the day before I'd be all worn out, but not so! These guys made my job waaaay too easy. (I mean, really. Look at 'em!) I love late afternoon weddings because you get to capitalize on the evening light... though I did make them a tad late to their reception so I could (greedily) get a few more shots in that nice warm glow! And their reception was a blast. (I really would love a copy of the family's Jared-and-Chelsea verson of "kiss the girl" from the little mermaid. Probably the single most hilarious moment I've ever witnessed at a wedding) It was cool, because though this was the only day i got to work with them, I still felt like I'd known them forever! Thanks guys!

No comments: