slide show
Image Map

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shurna and Jade's Wedding

Shurna and Jade were married in a sweet ceremony on August 17th at Le Jardin, a lush greenhouse setting full of twinkling lights, fountains and flowers.  I fell in love with the whole atmosphere, so full of dreamy details.  I know I've said it before, but Shurna was a friend of mine in Jr. High and I was so glad to be able to reconnect with her while shooting her wedding.  Thank you so much to both of you, I loved every minute. :)

A major shout out has to go to the always lovely Alisha Siddoway, my second photographer for the night.  Your hard work was priceless to both me and Shurna and Jade.  Thanks again!


Jade's dad was hilarious.  Here he is pulling that typical brides-eyes-behind-the-flowers pose.
One very good reason to have your images professionally printed...this 16x20 we printed for Shurna and Jade  was breathtaking! And what a fun way to preserve your announcement!

No comments: