slide show
Image Map

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Triplets and Brandon

I made a promise a long time ago that I would take some school pictures for my little sisters once a year, though it took me until October to make it happen.  For those of you who don't know...I have little sisters who are identical triplets.  And they are fifteen...what a killer combination! They aren't quite driving yet (stay off the roads and sidewalks, folks) so our 22 year old brother (who is a recent RM and SINGLE.  Ladies, email me for his phone number. hehe) had to chauffer them to the shoot.  Which meant, of course, I had to get a few of him as well, much to his chagrin. We didn't have much time, less than a half an hour, but you can get a lot done when you aren't afraid to boss your subjects around.  I have practice with these guys...I've been doing it for all 15 years of their lives. :)

I LOVE taking senior/teen portraits!


No comments: