slide show
Image Map

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Layton Family




















Okay so I have one major problem with this family session...there are too many pictures to post. And I want to post them all. It is just so hard to choose! I could probably do a separate post for each family, and one for each individual child...and one for the engaged lovebirds...and well, I could probably get like 10 posts from this one shoot. Sigh--I did narrow it down. To 20. And even that was hard! I am so happy to have been able to work with the Layton family again, they were one of the first families I ever did. We've both grown since then--those little babies are now lively kids, and I've come a long way in my photo style. It is so fun to see these families grow up! Thanks for a great shoot, you guys!

4 comments:

The Layton Family said...

We love them, thank you so much, Crystal!

Jamie said...

Crystal they are SO cute! Thank you so much! You did an awesome job!

Carolanne said...

I love the B&W with the family of four. The surprised look on the little guy's face is priceless!

Klaas and Janiel said...

Crystal you do such great work!! You are very talented at it!!