slide show
Image Map

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Layton Family




















Okay so I have one major problem with this family session...there are too many pictures to post. And I want to post them all. It is just so hard to choose! I could probably do a separate post for each family, and one for each individual child...and one for the engaged lovebirds...and well, I could probably get like 10 posts from this one shoot. Sigh--I did narrow it down. To 20. And even that was hard! I am so happy to have been able to work with the Layton family again, they were one of the first families I ever did. We've both grown since then--those little babies are now lively kids, and I've come a long way in my photo style. It is so fun to see these families grow up! Thanks for a great shoot, you guys!

4 comments:

Robin said...

We love them, thank you so much, Crystal!

Jamie said...

Crystal they are SO cute! Thank you so much! You did an awesome job!

Carolanne said...

I love the B&W with the family of four. The surprised look on the little guy's face is priceless!

Janiel said...

Crystal you do such great work!! You are very talented at it!!