slide show
Image Map

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dream Come True

What do you get when you put
a football bean bag
and
a smokin' girl named Jessica
in the middle of Lavell Edwards Stadium Parking Lot?
Answer.....

a very happy guy named Bryce.

I'm in the middle of a verrrry busy weekend (3 shoots in two days...whew!) but I couldn't resist posting these pics from Bryce and Jessica's engagement session yesterday. So cute.

I will have Will and Rachel's wedding day pics up next week, as well as Stephani and Mike's (whose wedding I am off to shoot in just a few hours!)


But for now, witness a Cougar fan's ultimate happiness.

*This in no way is an endorsement of any specific Wasatch Front football team. I am neutral. Neutral, I tell you.
Plus I don't know a thing about football.
There.
I said it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love them! They are awesome! Thank you so much for an awesome shoot! You're the best!