slide show
Image Map

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Stephani's Bridals






Recognize this one? Here it is with a little hint of warm, soft color:



Wow... I think this may be one of my favorites:

Stephani wanted a place she could wear cowboy boots to--and I think we picked the right place! We had a blast at Wheeler Farm on Saturday, I love it when things come together to create the perfect ambience. The light, the setting, it was all so good! It seems like every shoot I go on these days becomes my new favorite shoot... :)

3 comments:

TiFfAnY said...

You did such an amazing job! I am Stephs sister by the way i there the day of her bridals!! They look amazing!!!

Kierstyn said...

i love the tree one. beautiful.

Kristi West said...

Beautiful shots Crystal!! It was the perfect spot for cowboy boots. :)