slide show
Image Map

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School sale!


I was looking through my old elementary/jr high/high school pictures the other day. I never had one I really liked. They sit you in front of a blah background, say "smile," take one picture, then rush you away so they can do it to the next kid in line. And then they expect you to spend a bunch of money on the prints.
It's time to end the reign of the terrible school-pictures. Once and for all.
Normally my portrait sessions cost $149, but for this month I'm doing all portrait sessions for $99 and I'm throwing in Print Package A, which includes 1 8x10, 2 5x7s and a sheet of wallets. ($29 value). Total savings? 79 bucks! And you get a whole CD full of pictures of your favorite little person (or people...do all your kids at once!) to do with as you please...because you have the copyright.
Got a newborn? Missionary? Senior? Switch out Package A for 25 4x6 custom announcements.
Sessions are limited, so please call (801.814.2805) or email and reserve yours ASAP!

1 comment:

Carolanne said...

Who is that girl? She's smokin'!