slide show
Image Map

Monday, June 28, 2010

Chad and Breanne's engagement sneak peek!

So a photo session wouldn't be complete without something going awry...for me anyway!  I thought that the worst we had today at our Bear Lake engagement session was the mosquitos...until my little car got stuck in the sand!  Its a good thing I had brought my strong hubby along, but we ended up getting extra help from about 10 guys who saw us futilely trying to push the dang thing out ourselves.  They were probably laughing on the inside, but thank goodness for the kindness of strangers!  Never a dull moment around here...

But seriously, check these guys out!  And yes, this shoot was as fun as it looks.  Minus the mosquitos.  They really know how to suck the life out of the party.  (Go ahead and groan.  I did, and I typed it anyways.)

1 comment:

Amy said...

How cute! That looks way fun, I'm glad Keaton and his muscles are good for something!