slide show
Image Map

Monday, June 28, 2010

Jamie and David's Groomals

We've been busy busy busy around here...but I will always make time to post sessions as fun as this one!  Jamie and David came to one of my favorite places (in fact, the place I had my own bridals done!) and it was such a lovely evening! Jamie and her grecian-style dress are what I would refer to as "statuesque."  Beautiful!  Here are a few faves!


And I know I posted this as their "sneak peek" but I had to show it again!  We took a few desperate shots just as the sun was going down...this is the only one that worked out (Somehow my hands managed to stay super steady for this ultra long exposure...miracle?) but I will tell you right now, it is one of my favorite shots I've ever taken.  EVER.  Something about the clock tower and the sweet soft twilight, plus the romance.... I love it.  It feels like time was standing still.

No comments: