slide show
Image Map

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Hodson Kids

This was an unforgettable session!  The Hodsons are family friends so I was so excited when they asked me to do some pictures for their newest addition and a few of their girls as they were going back to school. (I try not to pressure my family and friends to hire me, so its always a treat when they do!)  I cannot be more pleased with how these turned out...what great models!  Plus our crooked little house (err...shed) was so fun to use as a backdrop, even though a new litter of kittens the girls found inside proved to be temporarily distracting. :)

Ever been this excited to go back to school?
Me either. :)
Share

1 comment:

Carolanne said...

beautiful family! That baby is precious and those girls know how to work the camera. What I'm wondering is how you got the school bus to pose for you too. :)