slide show
Image Map

Monday, November 22, 2010

Inspire Me Monday--Giving Thanks

I've thought long and hard about what I wanted to post this week that inspires me.
But the truth is, I think that this week should be a little different...it should be about giving thanks for the wonderful things that surround me.  Giving thanks for everything God has blessed me and my family with.  I would list them, but there isn't enough space on this blog or time in the day to be able to cover them all.

Gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
G.K. Chesterton

I do have to say that there are top 2 things I am thankful for most of all.
And both of them are boys :)

Special thanks to the incredibly talented Sam from Samantha Jane Images for doing such a beautiful job on the photos of me and my family.  They are priceless.  I will love them (and you) forever. :)

3 comments:

Carolanne said...

I love your family too! That picture of your little one with the dandelion next to his face is precious.

Carma said...

What handsome gentlemen! I love the dandelion. Can't wait to hold that little bundle of joy in a few weeks! :)

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

CUte Cute family..and I want your boots? Kohls?