slide show
Image Map

Monday, November 1, 2010

Inspire Me Monday--the Rescues

Okay, I have to be honest.  I don't know a dang thing about this band (called the Rescues).  A fellow photographer I'm friends with on facebook posted this first video (the cover of Teenage Dream) a few days ago and I watched it mostly out of boredom. Surprise--I LOVED it.  Forget Katy Perry...these guys took a song I never liked and made it something I can't resist.  I fully intend to download their album today.

Turns out they have a few other sweet youtube videos I need to share as well.  The videography plus the music...amazing.  Also love that they ALL play instruments AND sing.  Check them out.  I'm in heaven.




this one sort of reminds me of that old song "Teenage Dirtbag" But in a good way. If you can believe that. :)


Ahhh...my soul is happy. Did I mention how much I love the videography? Moving photographs.


And one last one, for good measure.

No comments: