slide show
Image Map

Monday, September 28, 2009

Christmas Card Sessions!

So its that time again! My second annual Christmas Card sessions are right around the corner!

The Christmas Card Sessions are single family sessions that run about 45 minutes to an hour. They include your high resolution disc, copyright release and 25 custom christmas cards with envelopes for the discount price of $129! I am currently booking the following days and locations:





I will book 3-4 sessions per date, except for on November 27th, when I will be at the Union Station all day. Sessions are available on a first come, first serve basis so if you have a particular place/time that you want, contact me as soon as possible!
More dates/locations will be added as demand calls. Multi-family sessions are also available at the discounted price of $159, and will include a high-res disc for each family.
Additional Christmas Cards can be purchased for $20 for each set of 25 cards.
Stay tuned, I'll be launching a brand new design blog soon, and you can get a preview of this years batch of Christmas Cards in advance!
Call/text/email me anytime to reserve your date and time!
I can't wait!

No comments: