slide show
Image Map

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Brian and Marcie...married!


This post has been a long time coming!  I can't say enough about how much I have loved working with these two!  So happy, sweet, and fun together.  I have a tendency to lean toward the dramatic, moody, thoughtful shots but Marcie and Brian broke me right out of that mold with their smiles and spunk.  They are like a breath of fresh air! Take a look...







Instead of traditional reception coverage, Marcie and Brian opted for a post ceremony offsite session in the foothills of Salt Lake and I am so glad!  It felt different than a groomal session because they were married and it was still their wedding day...just so relaxed and happy and fun.


And seriously...how many people in the world get to meet matching his-and-hers foxes on their wedding day? :)

And check out their super cute slideshow!

1 comment:

Bry and Amb said...

WOW girl! Those are absolutely breathtaking. I loved them all!!! Great job!