slide show
Image Map

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jordan's Bridals...featured today on the Utah Bride Blog

The Utah Bride Blog is a great resource for prospective brides, covering all the best trends and inspiring ideas in the wedding business!  And this morning they featured Jordan's bridals...how cool is that?  Run, don't walk, and leave me a nice comment so they know how much Envision Image Photography fans love them! :)


And, because this put me in such a great mood...I am going to do something fun to give back!
Contact me before the end of this week (Saturday night, 11:59 pm) 
and take 10% off your total wedding package!
I don't do promos like this one very often...so don't miss it!
I will just leave you with one more of Breanne's bridals last night...

because, lets face it...she's stunning. :)

No comments: