slide show
Image Map

Monday, March 8, 2010

Envision Image Design

A few of you may have noticed that my design blog suddenly disappeared a few weeks ago...not to worry!  I'm currently working on a redesign of the site and the content...it will include not only my latest custom announcement and invite designs, but also have purchasable templates for photographers and will offer other exciting design products...like custom blog headers, blog layouts and business logos!

Coming soon!

But first, check out Alisha Siddoway Photography here...
Alisha is a very talented photographer based in Logan, Utah.  And I was lucky to work with her this last few weeks to develop her custom logo.  I'm very pleased with results!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I have been meaning to post about you...I promise I'll do it today :)
I want everyone to know how great you were to work with and how awesome you are at everything you do! Thanks again!