slide show
Image Map

Monday, May 31, 2010

Cindy's Bridals

The evening I shot Cindy's bridals was nothing short of amazing.  I felt like I had walked into a new world--different time, different country, everything.  It was beautiful and exotic, and Cindy was so gorgeous!  Setting and subject were never more suitably matched.  Thanks Cindy, can't wait for your wedding at the Salt Lake Temple in July! :)

We were paid a visit by a four-legged creature who didn't seem to mind at all that he was tromping right through the middle of our photo shoot.  I think he has been following me...there was a black cat at Robin's and Jeremy's engagements only a few days earlier in Ogden.  He must be a fan. :)

Hi kitty.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

wow! these are amazing!

Tia said...

Once again, you have out done yourself!

Alisha said...

Those are amazing! I love that location, I might steal it for my sister's bridals... it's gorgeous!!