slide show
Image Map

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mel's Seniors...sneak peek!

Remember this girl?  She was only my intern for 3 marvelous months.  I miss her!  But she is graduating from Fremont High this month and headed out for bigger and better things...namely, the Graphic Design program at Utah State.  She's a hot shot, all right.  Here are a few quick peeks at her session from this evening.



And, to kick off Senior Portrait season, I am putting my Senior Sessions on sale for 149!  This includes 25 custom announcements.  I only have a few spaces open, so don't miss out!  email me here to schedule your session.

2 comments:

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

I think she is in my ward.??.Anywho totally cute!

Carolanne said...

Wow! She gets cuter every time I see her. My senior pictures were not nearly that hot. Mom took them with a point and shoot and I was in my frumpy madrigal dress sitting on a big rock somewhere in Layton park. Where were you and your mad photographic skills when I graduated? I think I'll forgive you for not being available eventually, but it may take some therapy sessions. I'll send you the bill.